If you are passionate about digital marketing and growing a business through e-commerce, then read on!
GoGift is an exciting gifting company with global ambitions. Building on the former Nordic gift card market leader Gavekortet.dk, and now owned by Egmont, GoGift is ready to further increase growth both in the Nordics and globally with a number of successful new gifting concepts.
At GoGift we are passionate about gifting and innovative gifting solutions and believe that we have a fantastic opportunity of leveraging our gifting universe online, but in order to really release the potential, we need the right person to head up our newly formed E-commerce Marketing department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and manage a company-wide ecommerce driven marketing strategy.
- Supervise and develop Ecommerce Marketing Team.
- Develop strategy for raising awareness and establishing the GoGift brand internationally.
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of GoGift’s websites.
- Collaborate with IT department to establish site analytics and development.
- Work with BI Manger on using data to optimize marketing and Ecommerce activities.
- Planning and budgetary control of all marketing.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree required.
- 3+ years of experience of Ecommerce and digital marketing.
- Global mindset and English skills at a high level. Understanding of Nordic languages a plus, but not a must.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- Proven track record within e-commerce and digital marketing.
- Strong business intellect and clear understanding of the transactional side of Ecommerce.
- Experience with UX, SEM/SEO, Email marketing, SoMe, Google AdWords and Analytics.
- An exciting job in a dynamic international company and fast-moving industry.
- Colleagues from many countries that are very ambitious, but also believe that great results can be achieved through humor and team work.
- Opportunities of learning and developing skillsets with talented colleagues, through a wide playing field and exiting internal and external partners.
- Modern offices based at Nordisk Film in Valby, Copenhagen. Just a couple of stops from the main train station in Copenhagen.
- A competitive salary package incl. attractive pension scheme.
- Mobile phone, broadband, a fantastic canteen and a cinema VIP card.
If you have questions to the job, you are welcome to contact Henrik Ravn on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application through the link below.